10-19-17 Update: Still looking iffy on the weather, but looks like the morning bike ride and paddle trip are okay and will still go as planned. We want to let everyone know that if we can pull off playing music on the beautiful bank of the Teche, we will. If not, we will move the festivities into the covered area at the St. Bernard School and into the Gym. Special thanks to St. Bernard Elementary for providing us with this option! The Party will continue with the same schedule of activities, and we will make the most of it. Can’t let a little rain get in our way. See you at the Festival!!!
Updated weather forecast.
We will continue to monitor all weather conditions and bring you up to date information as it comes in. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more info.